January 18, 2013 by Prost Brewing
Below are Prost Brewing’s unique beer-based mixed drinks that were referenced to in the last blog.
1) Radler: The Radler has a long history in German-speaking countries. It combines Tivoli beer with German style lemonade that comes in the form of sparkling lemon soda.
2) Alster: Short for Alsterwasser, this drink is from Northern Germany, and is made of half Pilsner and half lemon soda.
3) Russ’n (Russian): From Southern Germany, this drink is a mix of Weißbier and lemon soda.
4) Diesel: Like the color of diesel gas, this drink is a combination of Dunkel and cola that will help warm you up and keep you fueled all winter long.
5) ColaWeissen: As the name describes, this is a marriage between cola and wheat beer that has a unique tang.
6) Mit Schuss: Literally translates to “with a shot,” you can ask for this and receive a shot of fresh, red raspberry flavor in the beer of your choice.
As you can see, the combinations are endless. You may try a new combination every time you make your way to Prost this winter.